Children and Adolescents
- Immunizations: Please call for current fees for immunizations.
- Appointments are required.
Monday through Friday: 8:30 am-3:30 pm
- Walk-in immunizations available depending on nurse availability
We now have the HPV vaccine (aka Gardasil). If you have Medicaid and are 10 to 18 years of age, you may receive
this vaccine free of charge. If you are 19 to 26 years of age, or if you have insurance (age 10 to 26 years), the
cost of the vaccine is approximately $155.00 per dose, subject to change. This fee must be paid before we will order
the vaccine and schedule you an appointment. To learn more about the HPV vaccine, please call the Health Center and
speak with one of the nurses, or click on the following link:
HPV vaccine information
Health and Wellness Screenings
These services are available the same time as the immunizations.
- Screenings include: Cholesterol, lipid profiles, anemia, blood sugar, strep, and blood pressure
- Pregnancy Testing and "TEMP Medicaid" - please call for an appointment
- Tuberculosis testing : Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday, subject to change
(call for an appointment)
- Limited STD Testing: by appointment only (HIV, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Syphilis)
- Nutrition Counseling with a Registered Dietitian
FREE HEALTH CLINIC
A free health clinic is available to uninsured residents of Henry
County every Tuesday evening starting at 5:00 pm. This clinic is by appointment only.